Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank you.

So, Dec. 4th has passed and I just wanted to share my feelings with all of you about this momentous event. It was a really exciting experience getting to show our film at the Belcourt, and I'm extremely thankful to everybody that showed up and donated their time and money to this film, and us. This has been a really awesome ride for me and knowing people liked the film was a validation for the past two years of work we've put into the film. It was a night I will always remember and I'm glad that I was able to share it with everybody involved in the film, as well as, you, the audience. It was a life-altering night for me. Please don't forget about us or the film, as the next few months roll on, and we will keep everyone posted regarding the film festivals and DVD availability. In closing, I love you all and The Road Home loves you all. Thank you again for... everything.

Sincerely,

Mark Smith
Director, The Road Home

No comments: